Have you experienced the following
You went for a class test and saw a different set of questions than you were expecting. You are shocked and unprepared. After the exam, you express your anger but the friend laughs and says, that teacher had told about it when she was explaining in the class.
You are in an important group discussion where too many things are being discussed. In the end, the boss announces “let’s discuss more tomorrow. Make sure to do your assigned work as discussed in today’s meeting” you are completely lost about the work as you could not recollect what was assigned to you.
You enrolled yourself in the e-course, but you start losing the concentration just after watching a few videos. You log out and don’t feel like watching the course again.
In conversation, a person is sharing about his/her life, after sometimes s/he asks for your opinion. You feel embarrassed because you were not being attentive and being in your own world when the person was talking.
I am sure you have experienced the above scenarios where you
- Feel sleeping while listening to someone
- Get distracted easily
- Feel frustrated as you can’t connect with the speaker
If you have experienced any of these scenarios, then Listen to Learn is for you.
Watch this video to realize why we easily get distracted while listening to others
Click here to enrol yourself in the course – https://imjo.in/QAtGCm
Whenever it comes to improving our memory skills, we are always focused on improving our reading skills and retention skills. But what about listening skills? Listening is the first step in which information gets introduced. But you still take your listening skills for granted, assuming it will be focused on when required. I am sure that is not helping you.
Same goes for e-courses. People watching videos is a simple activity, and assume that you will automatically be focused while listening to them. That is why we have designed this e-course.
This e-course will help you in the following ways
- Retaining maximum of what is being said
- Actively engaging with the speaker and not feeling sleepy while listening
- Saving time on self-study as important concepts are already understood in the class
- Listening to any learning videos without losing concentration
Thus the course will help you to avoid the embarrassment of not missing something important while listening.
Click here to enrol in course for a special price – https://imjo.in/NhREjY
What will you learn in the course?
- 8 mindsets shifts to make you a better listener
- Body language tips to automatically improve your concentration while listening
- Effective note-making skills to reduce your self-study time at home
- Watching an e-learning course in a way to maximize learning
- E-course consists of almost 90 minutes of content spread across 30 videos
- You can watch the E-course anytime you wish and as many times you wish in the next 5 years
- Our site is 100% mobile friendly so you can watch via your smartphone too
About the Trainer
- The trainer, Rupak Shah, has trained more than 5500 people.
- He has also done workshops for corporates like Reliance, Capita, Cello, Anchor and many more renowned companies.
- Feel free to check more than 200 reviews of our Workshop on Facebook – https://facebook.com/pg/read2grow/reviews
Investment in the course is Rs 999. But right now as pre-launch offer is going on. You can get it at just Rs 299 (70% off).
Click here to make the payment – https://imjo.in/QAtGCm
- Payment can be made in any online mode which is suitable for you, credit/debit card/Net banking.
- 30 days refund period is available from the day you make the payment. If you don’t like the course, money will be refunded.
One more Bonus offer especially for you
I would strongly recommend you to enrol yourself for “Instant Recall” e-course along with “listen to learn”. Instant Recall e-course is one of the best course designed to improve your retention skills. Click here to know more – rupakshah.com/recall
To get maximum learning from both the courses, if you enrolled for listen to learn, you can get instant recall just for Rs 199. Click here to get both – https://imjo.in/QDTAee
In case you have any more questions, please call at 91-8286-211-823 or email at email@example.com. See you in the E-course.